runaway, black skinhead, monster, flashing lights, blood on the leaves - but ask edward, he is a much bigger kanye fan than me hahaha
crocs and nothing else. bonus points for these.
From a lil asian shop near town hall opposite that japanese cafe that does chili garlic fries and green tea everything… (I don’t know the names of either) Sorry!! x
Whilst I love fashion its honestly just a bit of fun and a hobby. I don’t think a career in fashion would make me happy and be fulfilling? I guess I envision/ hope that I can do something that is more meaningful and useful to humanity… I have no idea what I want to do with my life at this point though, so never say never.
I wish I could speak french because it sounds beautiful, or mandarin more fluently. I wish I knew how to surf and sew with a sewing machine!
I can’t decide whether it would be hilarious or depressing or both
- Australia is sucking Americas dick and following them blindly into “humanitarian” military intervention, even after…
- Bush: the idiot who invaded Iraq
- In other news, Tony Abbott is a national joke (on top of being a racist and misogynist) (see: “the first fleet is the defining moment in Australian history”)
- I just read an article by Andrew Bolt which once again made me lose faith in the world
- Also, how did Jacqui Lambie get elected??? (See: Insiders ft. “Muslims = terrorists”)
The racism disguised as “protection” being propagated by the government and affirmed by conservative Australia is honestly so fucking frightening